Loading...

Campanological Collection

Campanological Collection
In the 90´s of the 20th century the museum received a collection of bells from different localities in Slovakia. The exhibition in which they are displayed has two parts. One part includes bells of the Trnava region. From the 19th century until 1945 there was a bell casting factory of the Fischer´s brothers (the building is preserved at Dohnányho street in Trnava). The exhibition includes the work of a designer Jozef Pozdech from Hrnčiarovce - the inventor of the original bell stand. The second part of the exhibition shows the bells from Slovakia from various churches and historical periods. The oldest exhibit was created in 1491. The ornamental decoration of bells from the baroque period is very remarkable.
Campanological Collection
Campanological Collection
Campanological Collection
Campanological Collection